AUGUST 11, 2021 ISSUE
Chamber & Member Updates
- NBDCC Member Highlights – Support Our Members
- Pay It Forward Challenge – Continue to Support the Personal Care Sector
- Advocacy Highlights
- The Labour Market Group – July 2021 LabourFocus and Monthly Jobs Report
- Canadore Alumni PERKS Program – Have a perk or discount to offer alumni? JOIN TODAY!!
- The North Bay Symphony – Support the Virtual Orchestra Project & The Concerto Charity Golf Tournament Sept 1, 2021
COVID-19 Relief & Other Funding Programs
- Finance Canada Extending Business Support Measures Through Pandemic
- FedNor Funding Programs – Aerospace Regional Recovery Initiative, Jobs and Growth Fund, Tourism Relief Funding and Canada Community Revitalization Fund
- Digital Transformation Grant
- Canada Recovery Hiring Program (CRHP)
- COVID-19 Worker Income Protection Benefit (WIPB)
- Restaurant & Bar Support Fund
- Government of Canada Resources & Support
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- Young Professionals Social Hour, August 18th @5pm New Ontario Brewing Co – PLEASE RSVP!
- Digital Main Street Webinar Events
Chamber Member Benefits
- Chambers Plan Employee Group Benefits – Real benefits for your business. Also learn about Paramedial Coverage.
- Kennedy Insurance & Economical $5K Giveaway…Call TODAY for a quote and you could WIN 1 of 36 cash prizes!
- Grand & Toy
- Esso fleet plan – 3.5 cents per litre discount
- Membership Invoices for 2021
Information of Interest
- Tourism North Bay Opportunity – Marketing Manager
- NBPSDHU COVID-19 Mobile Vaccine Clinics
- Ontario Business Registry
- Purolator True North Small Business Grants Contest – Deadline for Nominations is August 16th.
- Project GoVax – Need a ride to your COVID vaccination appointment?
- North Bay RNIP Program – Having difficulty hiring in high demand occupations?
- Summer Company 2021 – Shop Local with our amazing student-run businesses
- TBC Starter Company Plus – looking to start-up, expand or pivot your business?
- Employment Standards Act – Extension of COVID-19 Period to Sept 25, 2021.
- RAP Program – Need Help Going Digital?
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Workplace Recovery Toolkit & Vaccine Resource Hub
- North Bay Business & Retention Program (BR+E) seeking North Bay business participants